SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION FOR VISITORS
- At Rann Utsav, safety and well-being of guests is top priority. To achieve so the staff try to put their best efforts to ensure safety and well-being of guests by following safety and hygiene measures.
- Mask is mandatory to wear inside the Tent City.
- All the sightseeing places are open for the visitors. Visitors are advised to wear mask and carry and use sanitizer frequently in the benefit of you and everyone around.
- As per the current COVID situation, e-pass is not required for entering into and travelling within the Gujarat State.
- Go for Digital mode of payment instead of cash wherever possible.
- If any of the guest is observed with COVID -19 symptoms, s/he will be consulted with the Health Care Centre on the urgent basis.
Note: New or changes in the Government Guidelines will be applicable as and when effective without prior intimation.