The information available on the Site relates to tourism services is owned and managed by AB Hospitality, a business constituted under the laws of India, and its subsidiaries, controlled entities, affiliates and related parties (“AB Hospitality”).
Use of Site
The services of this Site are available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law, and thus, are not available to minors. By using this Site, You represent that You are of sufficient legal age to use this Site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability You may incur as a result of the use of this Site. You also warrant that You are legally authorized to make the travel reservations and/or purchases for either Yourself or for another person for whom You are authorized to act. You may only use this Site to make legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not use this Site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
This Site is to be used by You for Your personal use only. Commercial uses of this Site are strictly prohibited unless prior written consent from AB Hospitality has been granted. You agree that You will not use this Site for chain letters, junk mail, “spamming”, solicitations (commercial or non-commercial) or bulk communications of any kind including but not limited to distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a list.
You / Site User agree to receive promotional, transactional and commercial communications from AB Hospitality, through email or SMS.
You accept that all Information provided on the Site or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Website is general information about AB Hospitality and / or Rann Utsav and is not in the nature of advice.
You also accept that all of the Information is provided on an “as is” basis and to the extent permitted by law, is provided without any warranty, representation or condition of any kind whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise. You assume all responsibility and risk for your use of or reliance upon the Information and the Site or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked website.
AB Hospitality is not liable for any loss (direct or indirect) resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on the Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any linked website. You should make your own inquiries and seek independent professional advice before acting or relying on any such information or material. AB Hospitality may from time to time update, modify or add to the Information, including these Conditions and absolutely reserves the right to make such modifications without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective users of the Site. Unless otherwise specified to the contrary all new Information shall be subject to these Conditions. AB Hospitality does not guarantee that the Site will operate continuously or without interruption or be error free. In addition, AB Hospitality may also suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time without being liable for any direct or indirect loss as a result of such action.
The Site contains “AB Hospitality” logos, trade and service marks and devices (including the word “AB Hospitality”) and other valuable trade or service marks owned by AB Hospitality or licensed to AB Hospitality to distinguish its offerings. These trade and service marks and related intellectual property are protected from copying and simulation under national and international laws and any reproduction or use of any of the contents of this Site without the express written consent of AB Hospitality is prohibited. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of AB Hospitality.
The information, text, graphics, images, sounds, links, modules and all other information and software published or otherwise contained in the Site (“Information”) are either owned exclusively by AB Hospitality or licensed by AB Hospitality and except as specifically provided in these Conditions may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means whether electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written approval of AB Hospitality. Without limitation you may not, without such approval from AB Hospitality, create derivative works from any part of the Site or commercialise any Information, products or services obtained from any part of the Site. Information procured from a third party may be the subject of copyright owned by that third party.
Liability Disclaimer & Exclusion
In no event shall AB Hospitality be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, however arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise, which you may suffer in connection with or arising out of:
* your use of the Site or any Linked website; or * your use of or reliance on Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked website; including without limitation, loss or damage by way of loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, business interruption or loss of information. These Conditions do not purport to exclude liability arising by any applicable law if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded, however, to the extent permitted by law, all warranties, terms or conditions which would otherwise be implied into these Conditions are hereby excluded. Where applicable law implies any warranty, term or condition, and that law prohibits exclusion or modification of the application of or the liability of AB Hospitality under, any such warranty, term or condition, then the liability of AB Hospitality shall include liability for that warranty, term or condition but such liability will be limited for a breach of that warranty, term or condition to one or more of the following:
if the breach relates to services, the supply of the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
* if the breach relates to products and the products can be repaired, repair of such products or payment of the costs of having the products repaired, but otherwise, replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products or payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products.
Package booking and Reservations
The reservations feature of the Site is provided solely to assist customers in determining the availability of travel related services and products and to make legitimate reservations and for no other purpose. You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, possess the legal authority to enter into the legal agreement constituted by your acceptance of these conditions and to use the site in accordance with such conditions. You agree to be financially responsible for your use of the site including without limitation for all reservations made by you or on your account for you, whether authorised by you or not. For any reservations or other services for which fees may be charged you agree to abide by the terms or conditions of supply including without limitation payment of all moneys due under such terms or conditions.
The Site contains details of accommodation charges (including any available SPECIAL PROMOTIONS) for accommodation options in Kutchh/ Bhuj including Rann Utsav. Terms and conditions of booking packages are set out on the Site and payment will be in accordance with the procedure set out in such terms and conditions. No contract will subsist between you and AB Hospitality or any of its affiliates in respect of any services or products offered through the Site unless and until AB Hospitality accepts your order by e-mail or automated confirmation through the Site confirming that it has accepted your reservation, booking or order and any such contract shall be deemed to incorporate the hotel reservation terms and conditions of booking. Any other relevant terms and conditions relating to particular services or products are set out in the Site. AB Hospitality reserves right to cancel your booking in unavoidable circumstances with proper refund of booking amount according to cancellation policy or at the descreation of AB Hospitality. All the amenities and services pertaining to accommodation are responsibility of the Hotel / Resort and not of AB Hospitality. You undertake that all details you provide to in connection with any services or products which may be offered by AB Hospitality on the Site will be correct and, where applicable, the credit card which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of any services or products which you wish to purchase. AB Hospitality reserves the right to obtain validation of your credit card details before providing you with any services or products.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation policy is product dependent and it’s mentioned in individual product description. Once cancellation request is received, the refund will be processed with in 48 hours and the amount will be credited in customer’s account within 5 – 7 working days.
Security & Non Confidentiality
AB Hospitality does not warrant and cannot ensure the security or confidentiality of any information which you transmit to AB Hospitality. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to AB Hospitality is transmitted at your own risk.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The laws in force in India govern these Conditions and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
Rann Utsav – The Tent City
- All rates are exclusive of applicable taxes and shall be charged as per prevailing rates.
- In case of any cancellation of flight/train or any mode of transportation, booking amount is not refundable.
- Pick-up and drop-off facility available only from Bhuj Airport or Bhuj Railway Station by AC Coach as per scheduled
- The Voucher issued in respect of the package for Rann Utsav is to be furnished compulsorily along with Government approved valid Photo ID proof such as Adhar Card of each guest at the reception counter at the time of check-in; for foreign Nationals, it is mandatory to furnish valid Passport & Visa. Pan card will not be accepted as a valid photo ID.
- In case of a delayed arrival of Train or Flight, the guest will be transferred to Tent City, Dhordo in the next available transfer.
- In case of late arrival at Tent City, guests will not be entitled for missed meals or other activities.
- In case of early arrival at Tent City, guests may be required to wait at the waiting lounge or club house till the availability of the tent.
- Certain Adventure Sports Activities like Paramotoring, All Terrain Vehicles (ATV), etc. are provided by various specialized operators appointed by us inside The Tent City. Guests should understand and acknowledge the physical and mental risk involved with the activities. These adventure sports are inherently dangerous and represent extreme test of a person’s physical and mental conditions. Activities involve risks which may include, without limitation, the potential for serious bodily injury, sickness and diseases, permanent disability, paralysis and loss of life, loss of or damage to equipment/property, accidents. The Adventure Sports Operators may ask the guests to sign an indemnity in favour of the operator for doing such activities. Management assume no responsibility whatsoever for the activities and services provided by the operators. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions (including negligence) of those operators. We in no way could be made responsible for any injuries or accidents to anybody doing these activities. The Guest is required to understand the associated risks and competencies of the operators before undertaking these activities.
- Services provided by different operators at Tent City such as Travel Agents, Rejuvenation center, Travel Desk, Adventure Sports, and HAAT Area. Shopping is the sole discretion of the Guest, However, The Tent City assumes no responsibility for the Services and Activities by the above-mentioned operators.
- Guests should arrive at the boarding point as per timings at least 15 min before the scheduled departure. If they failed to board the bus as per their Scheduled departure for sightseeing timing, they have to arrange the transportation on their own. The timings of transfer to and fro from White Rann
and Kala Dungar may vary according to the sunset timing & climatic conditions. The bus will depart at the Prescribed Timings.
- Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to Tent City property caused by themselves, their friends, or any person for whom they are responsible. In such cases the main guest will be liable to pay the cost decide by the tent city management.
- Please note that the cooling of A.C. in the vehicles will be maintained as per the temperature comfortable to the majority of guest present in the vehicles.
- Any amendments with respect to change in check-in dates would attract Rs. 1500/- per Guest + applicable tax on Subject to availability. Any change in guest/guests names would be treated as cancellation and would attract cancellation charges as stipulated. For any amendments / charges, kindly email us on email@example.com.
- Date change will only be allowed once and prior 72 hours of the check-in. The Booking will be treated as a cancellation if date changes are requested less than 72 hours of check-in and cancellation policy will be applied.
- Any incidental, personal and other expenses and cost of items which are not specified/mentioned in the inclusions are to be borne by the guest.
- Management is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the guest. Guests are requested to take care of their belongings. Guests carrying valuables such as fragile items, money, jewellery, silverware, cameras, electronics / laptop, chargers or photographic equipment, antiques, artefacts, work of art, precious metals and other similar valuables at their own risk.
- The vehicles used for transfers shall not be at sole disposal of guests.
- This is an indicative itinerary & subject to change depending upon circumstances is at the sole discretion of management.
- In case of late/early transfers for check-out, guests will have to inform while check-in at reception counter for arrangement of vehicle and it will be on a chargeable basis.
- The timings of transfer to and from White Rann and/or Kala Dungar may vary accordingly to the sunset timing & climatic conditions.
- White Rann is a unique natural formation. It’s subjected to whims of nature. Management does not assume responsibility in respect to formation of Rann or any other unexpected changes.
- All tents are Strictly Non–smoking areas as per Government rules.
- Guests have to follow the house rules and applicable laws of the land.
- Management reserves the right to cancel reservation without any prior notice in case of any Central/State Government Event/Meetings/Visits or any unwanted natural calamities. In such case, alternative dates can be set or full refund will be given for your Accommodation Booking and Management is not liable for any transportation/ travel expenses.
- The Tent City management take utmost precaution to prevent incidents such as fire, short circuits or any other mishappenings which are beyond the control. However, The Tent City management’s liability for loss of Baggage due to fire, short circuit or any other mis-happening whatsoever is subject
to a maximum amount of INR 50,000/- per tent. All guests can opt for adequate insurance coverage through their Insurance Company prior to travel to Rann Utsav – Tent City.
- Baggages are designed to protect its content. Utmost care is being taken by the management while handling baggage during travel at our luggage desk at Bhuj Lounge or Tent City, in case of wear and tear such as, minor cuts, a broken wheel scratches & dents, the management shall have no liability for
such type of damage.
- No Pets are allowed inside The Tent City.
- In case of unavoidable circumstances, if we need to close the property by government guidelines/rules, we would refund 90% for your Accommodation Booking and we are not liable for any transportation/ travel expenses.
- If any guest is having any Covid symptom during his/her stay at the tent city. We will transfer them to our in house isolation Center & our medical team will inspect the guests. If the guests are instructed for further isolation /hospitalization we will guide the guest to the nearest hospital.
- If any guest is having any Covid symptom at bhuj Lounge, we will amend the date of arrival as per availability on the complimentary basis. If there is a rate change then the difference amount has to be paid by the guest. Our expert team will guide the guest to the nearest hospital if requested by the guest.
- Any dispute arising in above mentioned terms & conditions is subject to Ahmedabad Jurisdiction only.
- All rights are reserved by the management.